4 Bedroom/3 Baths with wooded views
- Features & Furnishings Main living area: Old pine custom cabinetry Vintage leather sofas and club chairs
- 36″ LCD TV and DVD player with satellite
- Dining area with old pine table and chairs Kitchen Aid appliances
- Master bedroom: King-size vintage pine bedroom set
- His and hers closets
- Attached bath with natural stone tile work, custom cabinetry and whirlpool tub
- Loft floor: Open play or activity area
- Two bedrooms and a shared bathroom Bedroom 1 has a king-size bed Bedroom 2 has 2 twin-size beds
- Terrace level: Media room with home theatre and 52″ LCD TV
- Game room with bar and foosball table
- Porches: Front porch has a porch swing Main floor porch has Adirondack seating and grill
- Terrace level has seating and 4-person hot tub area.
Nearby attractions include Cherokee Indian Reservation, Harrahs Cherokee Casino, Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Blue Ridge Parkway with miles of never ending views of the Great Smoky Mountains and Blue Ridge, Great Smoky Mountain Railroad,Whitewater Rafting, Biltmore Estate and Winery, Hiking, Shopping, Horseback Riding and lots more. Within a short drive you can see the reintroduction of elk in the Park, Mountain Farm Museum and Mingus Mill. On the Tennessee side of the Great Smokey Mountains National Park (1 hour away in Gatlinburg) you can visit Dollywood, Gatlinburg, Ripley’s Aquarium and Cades Cove auto loop.
Minimum Stay: 2 Nights (minimum stay may be longer during holiday and prime vacation weeks)
All our Cabins are supplied with fresh linens, bath towels and wash cloths, cooking utensils, dish rags, pots and pans and clothes washers/dryers.