- Main living area & kitchen: Powder room Vintage leather sofas and club chairs Dining area with old pine table and banana leaf chairs
- Old pine custom cabinetry
- Granite countertops
- Kitchen Aid appliances
- Access is moderate on gravel road.
- Winter may require 4wheel drive vehicle and/or tire chains.
- Master bedroom: King-size old pine bed, armoire and walk-in closet Attached bath with natural stone tile shower, separate tub and double vanity
- Loft floor: Open play or activity area 36″ LCD TV with DVD player and satellite television
- Two bedrooms and a shared bathroom Bedroom 1 has a queen size bed Bedroom 2 has a twin trundle bed
- Terrace level: Media room with home theatre and 52″ LCD TV Game room with bar and foosball table
- Porches: Three separate porch areas to enjoy Side grotto area includes café table and small chimenea
- Main floor porch has a dining table and grill Terrace level has seating and 4-person hot tub area
|Spring/Summer Rate||$250 – $300.00/night||$1500 – $1800.00/week|
|Fall Peak Leaf Rates||$250 – $300.00/night||$1500 – $1800.00/week|
|Winter Nov.-March Rates||$250 – $300.00/night||$1500 – $1800.00/week|
|Holiday Rates (Thanksgiving, Christmas, & New Years)||$1500 – $1800.00/week||$1800 – $2300.00/week|
|Hot Tub: Yes|
|Bed Sizes:2 kings and 2 twin (trundle) and downstairs a full sofa|
|Amenities:Satelite, Stereo, DVD, Gas Grill, Game Room, Firepit, Motorcycle Friendly|
Rates do not include 9.75% tax
Cleaning fee $125-$150 based on the number of guests.
Rates Subject To Change
Nearby attractions include Cherokee Indian Reservation, Harrahs Cherokee Casino, Great Smoky Mountains National Park, Blue Ridge Parkway with miles of never ending views of the Great Smoky Mountains and Blue Ridge, Great Smoky Mountain Railroad,Whitewater Rafting, Biltmore Estate and Winery, Hiking, Shopping, Horseback Riding and lots more. Within a short drive you can see the reintroduction of elk in the Park, Mountain Farm Museum and Mingus Mill. On the Tennessee side of the Great Smokey Mountains National Park (1 hour away in Gatlinburg) you can visit Dollywood, Gatlinburg, Ripley’s Aquarium and Cades Cove auto loop.
Minimum Stay: 2 Nights (minimum stay may be longer during holiday and prime vacation weeks)
All our Cabins are supplied with fresh linens, bath towels and wash cloths, cooking utensils, dish rags, pots and pans and clothes washers/dryers.